The Inman Aligner is a patented design that can straighten teeth in as little as six weeks.
Dentastique in Cambridge is pleased to be able to offer this revolutionary treatment to our patients. It is particularly suitable for those who have suffered orthodontic relapse – where teeth have moved slightly over time following orthodontic treatment as a child.
How does it work?
The aligner is a removable device that uses nickel titanium springs that apply constant tension on the teeth that need straightening.
What are the advantages?
- It works quickly
- It can be more cost-effective than other methods in certain cases
- Can be removed for eating, cleaning and for any speaking events
What are the disadvantages?
- It is suitable mainly for front teeth and so not suitable for all patients
- Patients suffer some mild discomfort for the first few days and so may require painkillers
- Speech can be affected for the first couple of weeks, but Inman Aligner can be removed for any speaking events